Our first programme of ESF Get Creative! course has been announced!
The CULTIVATE PROGRAMME focuses on Health, wellness and creativity – cultivate your interest
Our ESF Get Creative! Sessions are open to everybody – no dress code, no qualifications. We strongly believe everybody is creative, everybody ‘writes’ Writing is what you think, say, see, touch, feel and do – you just need to choose how to express it. These sessions will be fun, engaging and accessible – valuing everyday creativity.
The focus will be on exploring ways to express yourself and find your voice where your creativity is also part of your wellbeing. There will be opportunities to explore poetry, journaling, haiku, scriptwriting, blogging/vlogging, oral and written storytelling, novel writing and biography.
These sessions will be run by Amanda White Writer (Poet, Childrens, Fiction and Travel) and Creative Practitioner with experience in education, healthcare, community and corporate settings and founder of THE DAILY HAIKU, with 5500+ members worldwide, supported by Paper Nations UK and writing for The Great Margin.
Taking part in these courses you will have further opportunities for support, feedback and creativity by being part of our Get Creative Community in our Facebook Group where we will also share resources, events and links to other organisations.
- DIARIES/JOURNALING – Saturday 8th May 10-2pm
- DIARIES/JOURNALING No.2 – Saturday 22nd May 10 -2 pm
- HAIKU Saturday 29th May 10-2pm
- NOVEL WRITING Saturday 12th June 2020 10 – 2 pm
- JOURNALISM – ARTICLE WRITING Saturday 26th June 2020 10 – 2 pm
- POETRY Saturday 10th July 10 – 2pm
- SHARE YOUR STORIES – BIOGRAPHY AND AUTOBIOGRAPHY Saturday 24th July 10 – 2pm
Read More details about each session >
- Short or flexible courses with 4 hrs participation time
- Start time 10 – 2 pm
- Run over Zoom – we are happy to help you with your access to these sessions
- Size of group – 10-15 max
- Entry requirements – There are no formal entry requirements for these sessions.
Courses are free and subsidised by the European Social Fund to people who live in Cornwall, UK (after completing a participant form with ID)
£25 for adult wage earners £15 unwaged or with limited means.
If you loved the session then book a second session subsidised to people who live in Cornwall £10 a session
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions