Adobe Photoshop Course
Free Adobe Photoshop training delivered over 4 sessions starting in December – DPN are excited to announce the return of their very popular Photoshop training course, designed to introduce you to editing and creating images for your business!
This training will provide you with the basic skills required to create marketing content for social media, website updates and product images. The course will include:
– The basic functions of Photoshop
– Understanding image sizes and resolution
– Editing images for print and screen
– Enhancing images
– Creating new images from scratch
– Writing and editing text
– Personalising your own designs
– As well as tips and tricks for improving safety and efficiency with IT
Places are limited so contact DPN now to avoid disappointment! However, bare in mind this training uses newly acquired funding, so if you have been turned down for funding in the past you may be eligible now so contact DPN without delay!
Where possible DPN will use funding to cover the costs of the training- contact now to find out whether you or your business is eligible.
The DPN Team, Digital Peninsula Network Ltd.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: 01736 333700